Thursday, September 2, 2010

seat of a top-notch homeroom teacher

seat of a top-notch homeroom teacher,the students in my trash to her class led astray when her class style,she did not how blame me,I saw in her eyes is calm,each time in the classroom,and he had fallen out,she will enlighten me in private earnestness,not against me,but she will vigorously to shield her students,this and the previous class teacher I have another class compared to,christian louboutin just two grades,and also,the garbage never become the teacher's class elite class,since I still remember her disgusting show top light.I first came to the elite class When sitting in last place,then,the teacher will I arrange the first row,and prefer to make a play for students and I sat together,then the parents know,this to students,and so far I are guilty,then the teacher arranged for a boy and I sat together,really,very warm.Let me say right under the teacher's christian louboutin shoes name,her name is Wang,called Wang Rong,my most memorable teacher,a real teacher now I am very sorry that time and her blind mischief,in my wedding day I will really thank her,I christian louboutin sale wanted to call his mother.three days of graduation,I did not take pictures,nor leave any contact way,and I sat two middle school students to play my best two people,but I did not contact them,so far there is no way to contact them a man named Wang Jinxin called Lu Rong and friends If you see trouble to tell him that the temple of the students want them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home